Intermediate Applause Dance Company (Fall 2019)
Ages: 5th-9th Grade
The Applause Dance Company is a pre-professional training program for the aspiring young dancer. Whether your goal is to dance on Broadway in "Hamilton," or for Lady Gaga on tour, our diverse curriculum aims to develop the truly well-rounded performer. Each dancer in both Advanced and Intermediate programs is challenged with cutting edge choreography in dance styles ranging from hip hop and funk to contemporary and commercial jazz. Jazz and ballet fundamentals are taught with skill and ease by our distinguished staff. The weekly three hour intensives instill perseverance, responsibility, and discipline while giving each dancer the confidence and self-esteem needed to stand out from the crowd--or at that next big audition! Each term culminates in an exclusive dance company showcase. Please call or email to schedule your audition today.
Class dates exclude these holidays:
October 12 (Columbus Day Weekend), November 30 (Thanksgiving Weekend)
September 29 (Rosh Hashanah), October 13 (Columbus Day Weekend), December 1 (Thanksgiving Weekend)
- THERE ARE NO REFUNDS FOR THE APPLAUSE DANCE COMPANY.
- Students must arrive five minutes early ready to work at the start of class.
- Students must wear appropriate attire for class: all dancers should have athletic sneakers or jazz sneakers preferably in black for hip-hop. White, silver, or gray accents are acceptable. Intermediate and Advanced dancers should bring a soft jazz shoe preferably in black for jazz. It is required that dancers wear all black (rehearsal blacks) to each class. Black yoga pants, dance pants, leggings, black tank tops, black t-shirts, or black leotards are acceptable.
- Parents must fill out a conflict sheet with your child's scheduled conflicts and return it to us by the second week of class.
- Applause reserves the right to dismiss a student, without refund, whose conduct or influence, in the opinion of the Program Director, is not in the best interests of the program.
- A costume fee may apply, dependent upon off-site performance requirements.
- Returned Checks: There is a $30 charge issued on each check returned from the bank for any reason