Jr. Applause Dance Company (Fall 2019)
Ages: 3rd-6th Grade
The Junior Applause Dance Company is a pre-professional training program that specializes in hip hop, jazz and commercial styles of dance. The rigorous rehearsals instill perseverance, responsibility and discipline- all while giving your child the confidence and self-esteem needed to stand out from the crowd and rock the stage. This first step towards joining our Intermediate Company will give you the foundation and tools to work in any professional dance realm. Each term culminates in an exclusive dance company showcase. Please call or email to schedule your audition today.
Class dates exclude these holidays:
October 12 (Columbus Day Weekend), November 30 (Thanksgiving Weekend)
September 29 (Rosh Hashanah), October 13 (Columbus Day Weekend), December 1 (Thanksgiving Weekend)
- THERE ARE NO REFUNDS FOR THE APPLAUSE DANCE COMPANY.
- Students must arrive five minutes early ready to work at the start of class.
- Students must wear appropriate attire for class: all dancers should have athletic sneakers or jazz sneakers preferably in black for hip-hop. White, silver, or gray accents are acceptable. Intermediate and Advanced dancers should bring a soft jazz shoe preferably in black for jazz. It is required that dancers wear all black (rehearsal blacks) to each class. Black yoga pants, dance pants, leggings, black tank tops, black t-shirts, or black leotards are acceptable.
- Parents must fill out a conflict sheet with your child's scheduled conflicts and return it to us by the second week of class.
- Applause reserves the right to dismiss a student, without refund, whose conduct or influence, in the opinion of the Program Director, is not in the best interests of the program.
- A costume fee may apply, dependent upon off-site performance requirements.
- Returned Checks: There is a $30 charge issued on each check returned from the bank for any reason