Edit a Movie! (Edit an Applause Film) (Fall 2020)
Ages: 9th-12th Grade
This class offers high school students the exclusive opportunity to edit a REAL movie for our Applause New York YouTube Channel! First, work with one of our master editors to learn the basics of editing, plus get tips and tricks on advanced techniques, like working with green-screen, adding special effects, and using music and scoring to enhance the film. Then put your skills to the test as you take on editing a film for one of our very own Applause film classes! Then sit back, relax and watch as your film comes to life, with your name credited as the editor! (Must have access to Mac for this course)
Class dates exclude these holidays:
Wednesday Classes: November 25th (Thanksgiving)
Thursday Classes: November 26th (Thanksgiving)
Friday Classes: November 27th (Thanksgiving)
You will recieve a Zoom link to the class the day before your class begins.
- There are no refunds for our online programs.
• RETURNED CHECKS: A $30.00 fee will be charged for each check returned from the bank for any reason.
• VIDEO & PHOTOGRAPHY: Filming of any kind is not permitted. Applause reserves the right to film, photograph classes and share footage, movies and photographs on appropriate viewing platforms and for teaching purposes and publicity. Viewing platforms may include, but are not limited to, Applause Theatrical Workshops Inc. social media outlets and YouTube channel.
• MAKE UP CLASSES: There are no make-up classes for our online programs.
• Applause reserves the right to dismiss a student, without refund, whose conduct or influence, on the opinion of the Program Director, is not in the best interests of the class.