Junior Filmmaker Experience (Fall 2020)
Ages: 3rd-5th Grade
Can’t decide if you want to be an actor, director or editor? Well in this class, you get to do it all! Over the course of the semester students will be presented with two movie challenges to learn how to direct, film, and star in their very own movies! Then one of our master editors will teach you the basics of how to use iMovie to edit your film. One of your films will be put in the hands of our professional editors to bring to life, and the other will be edited by YOU!. Then sit back and relax as we premiere your movies in your own private film screening on YouTube for friends and family around the world to see! (Must have access to iPad or Mac for this course)
Class dates exclude these holidays:
Wednesday Classes: November 25th (Thanksgiving)
Thursday Classes: November 26th (Thanksgiving)
Friday Classes: November 27th (Thanksgiving)
You will recieve a Zoom link to the class the day before your class begins.
- There are no refunds for our online programs.
• RETURNED CHECKS: A $30.00 fee will be charged for each check returned from the bank for any reason.
• VIDEO & PHOTOGRAPHY: Filming of any kind is not permitted. Applause reserves the right to film, photograph classes and share footage, movies and photographs on appropriate viewing platforms and for teaching purposes and publicity. Viewing platforms may include, but are not limited to, Applause Theatrical Workshops Inc. social media outlets and YouTube channel.
• MAKE UP CLASSES: There are no make-up classes for our online programs.
• Applause reserves the right to dismiss a student, without refund, whose conduct or influence, on the opinion of the Program Director, is not in the best interests of the class.