Private Make Your Own Movie Challenge (Summer 2020)
Ages: 4th-6th Grade
Can’t decide if you want to be an actor, writer, or director? Well this week, you get to do it all! In this exciting film workshop, you will learn how to write, direct, film, edit with iMovie, and score your own film in just 1 week! After you put the finishing touches on your film (or hand your footage to our professional editors to lend a hand!), sit back and relax as we premiere your movies in your own private film screening on YouTube for friends and family around the world to see! (Must have access to iPhone or iPad for this course)
You will recieve a Zoom link to the class the day before your class begins.
- There are no refunds for our online programs.
• RETURNED CHECKS: A $30.00 fee will be charged for each check returned from the bank for any reason.
• VIDEO & PHOTOGRAPHY: Filming of any kind is not permitted. Applause reserves the right to film, photograph classes and share footage, movies and photographs on appropriate viewing platforms and for teaching purposes and publicity. Viewing platforms may include, but are not limited to, Applause Theatrical Workshops Inc. social media outlets and YouTube channel.
• MAKE UP CLASSES: There are no make-up classes for our online programs.
• Applause reserves the right to dismiss a student, without refund, whose conduct or influence, on the opinion of the Program Director, is not in the best interests of the class.