Make Your Own Movie Challenge (Winter/Spring 2020)
Ages: 2nd-4th Grade
Can’t decide if you want to be an actor, writer or a director? Well this week, you get to do it all! Learn acting techniques for the camera, and how to write and direct your own movie. Then hand off your footage to our professional editors who will transform your creation into the movie of your dreams! The best part? YOU’RE the star of your own film! (must have access to iPhone or iPad for this course)
You will recieve a Zoom link to the class the morning before your class begins.
- There are no refunds for our online programs.
• RETURNED CHECKS: A $30.00 fee will be charged for each check returned from the bank for any reason.
• VIDEO & PHOTOGRAPHY: Filming of any kind is not permitted. Applause reserves the right to film, photograph classes and share footage, movies and photographs on appropriate viewing platforms and for teaching purposes and publicity. Viewing platforms may include, but are not limited to, Applause Theatrical Workshops Inc. social media outlets and YouTube channel.
• MAKE UP CLASSES: There are no make-up classes for our Spring Break programs.
• Applause reserves the right to dismiss a student, without refund, whose conduct or influence, on the opinion of the Program Director, is not in the best interests of the class.