Acting Class (Fall 2020)
Ages: 5th-8th Grade
Through carefully selected acting scenes and exercises, learn the fundamentals of performing onstage including character development, observation, creative imagination, improvisation, and speech!
Class dates exclude these holidays:
Wednesday Classes: November 25th (Thanksgiving)
Thursday Classes: November 26th (Thanksgiving)
Friday Classes: November 27th (Thanksgiving)
You will receive a Zoom link to the class the day before your class begins.
- There are no refunds for our online programs.
• RETURNED CHECKS: A $30.00 fee will be charged for each check returned from the bank for any reason.
• VIDEO & PHOTOGRAPHY: Filming of any kind is not permitted. Applause reserves the right to film, photograph classes and share footage, movies and photographs on appropriate viewing platforms and for teaching purposes and publicity. Viewing platforms may include, but are not limited to, Applause Theatrical Workshops Inc. social media outlets and YouTube channel.
• MAKE UP CLASSES: There are no make-up classes for our online programs.
• Applause reserves the right to dismiss a student, without refund, whose conduct or influence, on the opinion of the Program Director, is not in the best interests of the class.