Middle School Virtual Musical (Fall 2020)
Ages: 5th-8th Grade
Join the cast of an Applause Musical from the comfort of your home! This 10-week workshop-style class will give your student the experience of being in a revised version of a popular musical, all done through the virtual world! They will work with a Director, Choreographer, and Music Director to improve their storytelling abilities, vocal technique, and dance training. The Director will carefully guide the student through self-taping their performances and then the entire show will be expertly edited together by our top-notch Applause Film Department! Don’t let social distancing keep you from doing what you love! Spots are limited so sign up today!
Class dates exclude these holidays:
Wednesday Classes: November 25th (Thanksgiving)
Thursday Classes: November 26th (Thanksgiving)
Friday Classes: November 27th (Thanksgiving)
You will recieve a Zoom link to the class the day before your class begins.
- There are no refunds for our online programs.
• RETURNED CHECKS: A $30.00 fee will be charged for each check returned from the bank for any reason.
• VIDEO & PHOTOGRAPHY: Filming of any kind is not permitted. Applause reserves the right to film, photograph classes and share footage, movies and photographs on appropriate viewing platforms and for teaching purposes and publicity. Viewing platforms may include, but are not limited to, Applause Theatrical Workshops Inc. social media outlets and YouTube channel.
• MAKE UP CLASSES: There are no make-up classes for our online programs.
• Applause reserves the right to dismiss a student, without refund, whose conduct or influence, on the opinion of the Program Director, is not in the best interests of the class.