Intermediate Weekday Workshop (Fall 2019)
Ages: 4th-8th Grade
Have you always wanted to be part of a musical but just didn’t have the time to join one of our weekend programs? Have you ever thought, “I’d love to be in a musical with a friend or group of friends!”? Do you long to play your dream role, in your dream show? Let Applause make those dreams come true. In this one-of-a-kind class you’ll work with a director, choreographer and musical director. On day one, you and your classmates will vote on a show. After 15 weeks of rehearsals the class will culminate with a performance of the final product before an adoring crowd. Sign up alone, or as a group -- we will build the fun. Can't you hear the Applause already?
Class dates exclude these holidays:
September 30 (Rosh Hashanah), October 14 (Columbus Day), December 23 (Winter Break), December 30 (Winter Break)
October 1 (Rosh Hashanah), October 8 (Yom Kippur), December 24 (Winter Break), December 31 (Winter Break)
October 9 (Yom Kippur), November 27 (Thanksgiving Break), December 25 (Winter Break), January 1 (Winter Break)
October 31 (Halloween), November 28 (Thanksgiving), December 26 (Winter Break), January 2 (Winter Break)
November 29 (Thanksgiving Break), December 20 (Winter Break), December 27 (Winter Break), January 3 (Winter Break)
- Cancellation Policy: A full refund less a $75 cancellation fee will be given as long as we are notified one week before the first class of the semester.
- Students must wear appropriate attire for class: comfortable clothing, dance shoes (no boots or sandals).
- Students must bring a handheld recording device that is in perfect working condition to every class to record music and harmonies.
- Students must attend dress rehearsals and end-of-semester performances, otherwise they cannot be in the program.
- Applause reserves the right to dismiss a student, without refund, whose conduct or influence, in the opinion of the Program Director, is not in the best interests of the program.
- Returned Checks: There is a $30 charge issued on each check returned from the bank for any reason