Jr. Clubhouse (Fall 2019)
Ages: 3-5 Years
We are bringing our sold out Applause Jr. Clubhouse to the school year! Join in on our version of the mickey mouse club! Through acting games, hip-hop dance, singing, arts & crafts, improvisation and more, our students will experience a bit of everything we have to offer at Applause. Whether your child is already performing at home or is needing a little more encouragement, our highly accredited staff will create a magical environment for them to explore their creativity and confidence while having a whole lot of fun.
Class dates exclude these holidays:
September 30 (Rosh Hashanah), October 14 (Columbus Day), December 23 (Winter Break), December 30 (Winter Break)
October 1 (Rosh Hashanah), October 8 (Yom Kippur), December 24 (Winter Break), December 31 (Winter Break)
October 9 (Yom Kippur), November 27 (Thanksgiving Break), December 25 (Winter Break), January 1 (Winter Break)
October 31 (Halloween), November 28 (Thanksgiving), December 26 (Winter Break), January 2 (Winter Break)
November 29 (Thanksgiving Break), December 20 (Winter Break), December 27 (Winter Break), January 3 (Winter Break)
(Pre-School Classes): All students (3-5 yrs) are entitled to (1) make-up class subject to availability.
To schedule a make-up, e-mail email@example.com or call (212) 717-0703. Make-ups must be scheduled at least 48 hours in advance and are subject to availability.
- Parent Classroom Manners: Pre-school classes are seperation only for the benefit of our children. We ask that parents & caregivers wait outside of the classroom. Please keep your cell phones on vibrate. If your child becomes upset, please step outside the room and return when they are feeling better. Please keep adult conversation to a minimum--anyone disrupting class may be asked to leave the room.
- Twins: Twins must be accompanied by two care-givers.
- Video & Photography: Video cameras or filming of any kind is not permitted, although Applause reserves the right to film or photograph classes for teaching purposes and publicity.
- Cancellation Policy: A full refund less a $75 cancellation fee will be given as long as we are notified 24 hours before the second class of the semester.
- Returned Checks: There is a $30 charge issued on each check returned from the bank for any reason