Musical Theater (Fall 2019)
Ages: 4-5 Years
This wonderful class introduces musical theater to children, and now we put the spotlight on them! Through acting games, improvisation, singing and dance moves, your child will be performing in no time. If your child is already performing for you at home, or your child needs a little more encouragement, then this is the class for them! At the end of this semester, the class will have the option to perform on a stage with costumes, lights and sound in front of 500 people. Here’s a chance for your child to strut their stuff!
Class dates exclude these holidays:
September 30 (Rosh Hashanah), October 14 (Columbus Day), December 23 (Winter Break), December 30 (Winter Break)
October 1 (Rosh Hashanah), October 8 (Yom Kippur), December 24 (Winter Break), December 31 (Winter Break)
October 9 (Yom Kippur), November 27 (Thanksgiving Break), December 25 (Winter Break), January 1 (Winter Break)
October 31 (Halloween), November 28 (Thanksgiving), December 26 (Winter Break), January 2 (Winter Break)
November 29 (Thanksgiving Break), December 20 (Winter Break), December 27 (Winter Break), January 3 (Winter Break)
(Pre-School Classes): All students (3-5 yrs) are entitled to (1) make-up class subject to availability.
To schedule a make-up, e-mail email@example.com or call (212) 717-0703. Make-ups must be scheduled at least 48 hours in advance and are subject to availability.
- Parent Classroom Manners: Pre-school classes are separation only for the benefit of our children. We ask that parents & caregivers wait outside of the classroom. Please keep your cell phones on vibrate. If your child becomes upset, please step outside the room and return when they are feeling better. Please keep adult conversation to a minimum--anyone disrupting class may be asked to leave the room.
- Twins: Twins must be accompanied by two care-givers.
- Video & Photography: Video cameras or filming of any kind is not permitted, although Applause reserves the right to film or photograph classes for teaching purposes and publicity.
- Cancellation Policy: A full refund less a $75 cancellation fee will be given as long as we are notified 24 hours before the second class of the semester.
- Returned Checks: There is a $30 charge issued on each check returned from the bank for any reason
- Performance Classes (4-5 Year Old Preschool Classes & Up): Tickets for the end of semester performance are NOT included in the cost of the class. They will go on sale through the Hunter College Box Office, date to be announced at the start of the semester.