TV/Film Agent Workshop (Winter 2021)
Ages: All ages
Join us for the Ultimate Agent Workshop, where your child will receive top-notch coaching on hand-selected commercial AND Television/Film material just for them! The final week of class will be a virtual industry showcase with 2 commercial agents and 2 legit agents from top agencies in NYC. Students will dive into audition techniques like interview skills, on-camera improv, cold-reading, and character development, and will receive individualized notes, suggestions, and constructive feedback. Students will have two one-on-one private virtual coaching sessions to work on their commercials and film/TV scenes. If your child is looking to take the next step in their professional career, then this is the workshop for them!
This class is by audition/approval only.
- You will receive a Zoom link to the class the day before your class begins.
- There are no refunds for our online programs.
- RETURNED CHECKS: A $30.00 fee will be charged for each check returned from the bank for any reason.
- VIDEO & PHOTOGRAPHY: Filming of any kind is not permitted. Applause reserves the right to film, photograph classes and share footage, movies and photographs on appropriate viewing platforms and for teaching purposes and publicity. Viewing platforms may include, but are not limited to, Applause Theatrical Workshops Inc. social media outlets and YouTube channel.
- MAKE UP CLASSES: There are no make-up classes for our online programs.
- ANTI-RACISM POLICY: Applause is committed to being a safe and welcoming space regardless of race, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, or socio-economic status. No discriminating acts or remarks will be tolerated by students or parents at Applause.
- Applause reserves the right to dismiss a student, without refund, whose conduct or influence, on the opinion of the Program Director, is not in the best interests of the class.
- Disclaimer for Film & Audition Workshops: Participation is for educational purposes only and will not secure or provide opportunity for employment in the field or representation by an agent.