Single Morning Activity
Stuck inside during a rainy day or want to try out a new activity? Sign up for a morning camp activity with Applause!
Activity choices are subject to availability - Please check with Katelyn@Applauseny.com for availability.
- Applause uses Zoom as our online learning platform. All students must have access to Zoom.
- There are no refunds for our online summer program activities or camp packages.
- A camp package refers to the bundle of "activity spots" that you can purchase. You can use those pre-paid activity spots to register your child for a specific camp activity within the week noted on your purchased camp package. We sell the following camp packages:
5 camp activities/week
10 camp activities/week
15 camp actvitivies/week
Unlimited camp activities/week
- All activity spots within a camp package must be used within the week listed on the purchased pack. If you have unused activities within your pack at the end of the week, they will NOT be rolled over into following weeks.
- You can use the activity spots purchased through a camp package to register multiple children within a household. This excludes the unlimited activity pack.
- Activity spots purchased within an unlimited camp package must be used for one child only within a single week.
- Registration for each activity is on a per child basis. If you would like two children to participate in the same activity, please register both children.
- All students must be registered for the activity in order to join. Activity registration is on a first come, first serve basis. This applies to all activities offered.
- Registration for all activities will close on the Friday morning prior to the activity week. Activity choices cannot be changed once they are submitted.
- If a student is more than 10 minutes late to an activity, they will not be admitted into the Zoom.
- If a student is more than 10 minutes late or absent from an activity they were registered for, the activity spot will be forfeited (no make-ups).
- Applause reserves the right to change the activities or schedule within any given week.
- Applause reserves the right to dismiss a student, without refund, whose conduct or influence, in the opinion of the Program Director, is not in the best interests of the program.
- Applause reserves the right to film, photograph classes and share footage, movies and photographs on appropriate viewing platforms and for teaching purposes and publicity. Viewing platforms may include, but are not limited to, Applause Theatrical Workshops Inc. social media outlets and YouTube channel.